‘All & Sundry’ is a theatrical Community Interest Company made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, abilities, interests and ages. This not-for-profit company includes some professional artistic and technical people and those who have only just entered the world of theatre. We are keen to attract new members, both on and off stage, from all community sectors, so that interest in theatre can be widened to include as many people as possible in the South Birmingham and North Worcestershire area. We are determined that in everything we do All & Sundry’ will promote equality for all.
‘All & Sundry’ acknowledges the following basic rights for all members, prospective members of the group, our audiences and our stakeholders:
• to be treated with respect and dignity
• to be treated fairly with regard to all procedures, assessments and choices
• to receive encouragement to reach their full potential
• to be free from unlawful discrimination
• to enjoy equality of opportunity
The All & Sundry Equalitites Policy (pdf) can be found here.